What causes hardness and enlargement in the cervix with painful bowel movements?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Pregnancy
Question: My cervix is very hard and enlarged, pressing into my colon, causing sharp pains, feeling like i need to have a B.M. I can feel it pressing down on my colon. My last pap was october of last year.I had my tubes cut, tied and burned almost 4 years ago during this process I also had a 1cm cyst removed from my fallopian tubes. My periods are very very heavy each month clots the size of golf balls. I am growing weird hair all over my body since having my tubes tied and my period has been very heavy since having my tubes tied. I get get swelling randomly that presses on the inside of my c-section scar towards the outside of my body that gets painful as well. I am constantly tired and during ovulation bloat up like im 9 months pregnant, it lasts about a week. My last ultra sound was last october which turned up normal as well. Running out of ideas, but tired of feeling this way.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Colposcopy and ultrasound advised

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to Health Care.Magic Forum. Thanks for trusting is with your health query.I have gone through your query and understand your concerns completely.
Get a repeat ultrasound done and a colposcopic evaluation of the cervix.
Both will be complementary to each other in diagnosing the problem and might help in relieving your anxiety at least.
All the best
Dr Manisha Jain