What causes hard stools in a person with constipation?
Drink lemon juice
Since you are having constipation and your stool is hard at first and then soft and you eat good food i would advise you to drink lemon juice.
You can extract the juice of half a lemon and add it to a glass of warm water.
I will advise you to add a pinch of rock salt or one half teaspoon of table salt and a little honey to it.
You need to drink the lemon water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. You can also drink a glass of this solution in the evening.
Follow the above remedy and your stool will become soft and well formed within 2 weeks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constipation in pregnancy
- What is the cause and treatment for constipation
- What causes constipation and bloating
- What vitamins cause constipation
- What causes frequent urination with loose stool and constipation
- What causes slimy stools and constipation
- Ragi causes constipation or loose stool
- What is the solution for constipation and hard stool
- What can cause constipation
- What causes constipation in toddlers