What causes hard, painful pea size lump at the intersection of scrotum and penis shaft?
Hair follicle inflammation seem the most probable reason.
Thank you for the query.
Can you please attach a photo of it so I can give more valuable answer?
From your description hair follicle inflammation seems the most probable reason. Due to some bacterial infection or obstruction caused by ingrown hair tiny bump appears. It starts to get larger and painful as the pus appears inside it.
As you have evacuated the puss, now the best you can do is to keep it dry and clean. Please wash it with water and soap. Wear loose underwear. It should get better in few days.
If not, consult dermatologist.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes darkened penis scrotum and wrinkled penis glans
- What causes pea sized lump on penis
- What causes lumps on penis
- What causes growing lump in right scrotum
- What causes frequent pain in the scrotum
- What causes lumps in scrotum area
- What causes penis and scrotum to turn purple black
- What causes scrotum pain
- Cause of skin discoloration on penis shaft and scrotum
- What causes itchey scrotum and penis