What causes hard nipple and reddish pimple next to nipple in a male?
I am writing for a 27y.o. male who has a c/o nipple changes in right breast. The nipple feels hard and rubbery, a noticeable change from the left side. There is a small red area next to the nipple that looks like the beginning of a boil. The nipple is very tender to touch. This is accompanied by enlarged swollen axillary lymph nodes on the respective side, also very tender to touch. ---possibly related, or unrelated; this is accompanied with small flat red rash on trunk, up sides (on lower half of body) bilaterally, and under both armpits. He has no family physician, will probably go to urgent care tomorrow, any opinions are welcome!
Thank you very much, XXXXXXX
Thanks for the query.
You have developed furuncle.
It's a bacterial infection of the deep tissue.
You need treatment with oral antibiotics and probably drainage of pus.
You don't need to panic it's not an emergency but you must meet a doctor tomorrow.
For now you can take a pain killer and apply hot fomentation to the involved area.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment pimple nipple male
- Puss pimple on male nipple
- Hard yellow pimple on nipple
- Male pimples on nipples
- Male nipple pimple burning
- Male blister or pimple on nipple
- Pimple below nipple painful soreness hard what could this be
- Hard pimple near nipple
- Pimples on nipples
- What is the pimple like lump on my nipple
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?