What causes hard lump between anus and testicles?
Do not repeat the antibiotic just yet!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this lump that you have reported. I don’t think an antibiotic is really needed. I am not sure this is an established infection because if it were an infection, there would have been other symptom such as sever pain and fever. This is probably a swelling from fluid or blood accumulation. I will say be calm and get it fully evaluated before any treatment is undertaken. The greatest challenge here is not treating but establishing the exact cause first. Let’s follow through and get this right, first, before moving on to any treatment options.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have lump on anus itches little what is the cause
- What causes hard lumps in testicles
- Cause of bump below skin between testicles and anus
- What causes hard and painful lump on exterior of anus
- What causes inflammation of area between scrotum and anus
- What causes puss leaking lump above anus
- What causes hard bumplump on perineum near anus
- What is the cause for lump outside my anus
- What causes lump between vagina and anus during pregnancy
- What causes sore lump at the bottom of anus