What causes hand tremors and headache?
She may not eat enough.
Thank you for the query.
Such symptom can be caused by low blood sugar level, hyperthyroidism or just stress.
First of all you should ask her if she eats at school enough and if she is not hungry when her symptoms start. Try to give her some additional meal if its possible. This might be the simplest solution.
If this wont help, you should check her blood sugar level, blood pressure and thyroid hormones.
Please also ask her if her symptoms are not stress related.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scalenes cause hand tremor
- Hand tremors causes
- Causes of hand tremors in teenagers
- Diseases that cause hand tremors
- Herniated disc cause hand tremors
- Hand tremors causes and treatment
- Headaches pressure hand tremors
- Hand tremors headaches equilibrium
- Hiv cause hand tremors
- Can anxiety cause hand tremors
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?