What causes hand numbness, shortness of breath and blurred vision?
you may be having neuropathy
I have studied your case and I think you have more than one disease. Your all symptoms can not be explained by one disease.
1. snoring with nasal congestion and difficulty to breath are symptoms of enlarge tonsils or adenoids. You need to see a ENT specialist to get it examined. This is easily treatable with a small endoscopic surgery. Adenoids excision will improve your breathing and you will able to take breath from your nose again.
2. Tingling and numbness in whole hand and lower limbs can be due to neuropathy. It is commonly seen in serum B 12 deficiency. Other cause can be a nerve compression in the spine. So I would recommend you to get your neck and back x Ray and may be MRI if possible. This will tell us if there is nerve compression there. In your case it can be treated with medicines and physiotherapy . You also need to take Pregabalin M in night.
3. I would also suggest you to discuss your anxiety issue, As you said some time you feel like insects crawling , so a psychiatric opinion can also be helpful for you.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other follow up questions. I will try my best to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hand numbness causes
- What would cause blurred vision shortness of breathdizzy
- Having numbness in hand and also blurred vision cause
- Uniphyllin cause hand numbness
- Cocaine cause hand numbing
- Dizzy blurred vision right arm hand numb
- Lortab causing hand numbness
- Shortness of breath left hand numbness
- Fibroid cause hand numbness
- What causes numb tongue and blurred vision