What causes hand numbness, headache and back pain?
Cervical spondylosis very likely
Thanks for choosing HCM
Yes its better to go to E.R ,Numbness in hand with headache and back pain can be most likely because of cervical spondylosis.However a XRay cervical spine is to be done to confirm the diagnosis.
A ecg should also be done to rule out any possible cardiac involvement.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hand numbness causes
- Neck pain and hand numbness
- What could be causing hand numbness in the morning
- What could be the cause of hand numbness and dizziness
- Uniphyllin cause hand numbness
- Cocaine cause hand numbing
- Lortab causing hand numbness
- What is causing numbness in hand and back pain
- Fibroid cause hand numbness
- What causes hand numbness when laying down