What causes hallucinations in a person with bipolar disorder?
No doxycycline has no such side effect.
Thanks for the consultation at my virtual clinic!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can well realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns today and will put my best efforts to get you out of this situation.
No Doxycycline doesn't has a side effect of causing Hallucinations. It can be due to some other reason but not due to doxycycline.
Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you with expert opinion. Please don't forget to give Five Star rating to help me assist my patients in a better way; and, please don't forget to 'Close This Discussion'.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up is very necessary regarding the treatment efficacy and to see if there is a need to change the treatment options. So keep a follow up to see how you doing (Always write down my name in the start of your questions at this forum & I will be with you in no time).
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hallucinations
- Can cipro cause hallucinations
- Can steroids cause hallucinations
- Can migraines cause hallucinations
- Can dilaudid cause hallucinations
- Does dialysis cause hallucinations
- Flucloxacillin ? cause hallucinations
- What could cause hallucinations and strange visions
- What causes hallucinations after left side paralysis
- Medical conditions that cause hallucinations