What causes hair loss while treating lupus and fibromyalgia?
Welcome and thanks for your query.
High blood sugar does not give a false positive result on PCR.
Since your daughter has a viral load of 6000 copies on a PCR, she has Hepatitis C for which there is very effective treatment.
An infectious disease specialist or a hepatologist would be able to help her.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What illness causes hair loss
- What causes hair loss in men
- What causes severe hair loss and loss of eyebrow
- What causes hair loss in frontal and temporal region
- What is the cause and treatment for hair loss
- Does dandruff cause hair loss how to treat this
- What antidepressants cause hair loss
- What causes hair loss when on levothyroxine
- What causes hair loss sore breasts and fatigue
- What is the cause of recurrent fainting hair loss