What Causes Hair Loss Along With Thinning While Using Triamcinolone Acetonide?
Triamcinolone helpful in alopecia areata, lichen planus, DLE
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
Triamcinolone acetonide is a steroid which is effective in treatment of alopecia areata, hair loss due to specific diseases like lichen planus and discoud lupus erythematosus.
If you have any of these diseases then triamcinolone acetonide will be helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Health benefits of pistachio nuts and hair
- Itchy scalp that causes to pull hair
- Is it alright to shave private hair
- Is dettol mixed water is harm to hair
- I have yellow crust on armpit hair
- How the triphala cover the grey hair
- I am 32 years old and i have white hair on my beard and hair
- I just put clorox bleach in my hair
- Feeling weak and shaky losing hair
- Im 20 and why am i growing lots of white hair