What causes hair fall while on thyroid medication?
Hair loss might be related to hypothyroidism
I really appreciate your concern.
Hair loss in your case might be related to under functioning of thyroid gland.
your reports are suggestive of inadequate control, you have high TSH and High AMA reading.
Here, I would like to know what all medicines you are taking and your relevant medical history like presence of other metabolic disorders like diabetes, high cholesterol or high BP?
In my opinion you need to increase the doses of thyroxine supplement.
Hope I could answer your question, please feel free to ask for further clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the medications for hair fall dandruff and itching
- Medication for hair fall baldness
- What causes hair fall from root
- What is causing hair fall and shingles
- Medical treatment for hair fall
- Suffering from thyroid and hair fall problem suggest the medication
- Hair fall not genetic medication
- Suggest medication for hair fall
- Need medication for hair fall
- Colchicine medication peyronies disease medication cause of hair fall