What causes hair fall, itchy scalp and bloating?
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
Perianal pruritus (rectal itchiness) is the cardinal symptom of Enterobiasis caused by E. vermicularis (Pinworm).
Treatment is albendazole (400 mg once orally at bed-time). Simultaneous treatment of spouse is also recommended. This is a prescribed medication.
I would like to know do you have dandruff over scalp.
Any history fungal infection of scalp?
Scalp itch with hair fall point more towards louse infestation.
Active infestations generally rely on a 10-min application of 1% permethrin or pyrethrins, with a second application 10 days later.
Constipation following antibiotics means there is too little bacteria to loosen up the formed feces and keep them moist, because, unlike other stool components, bacterial cells retain moisture.
You should take probiotics to restore the intestinal flora; best way -is to take yogurt regularly.
Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to cure itchy scalp and hair fall problem
- Causes of hair falling out
- Will arcolane cause hair fall
- Hereditary hair fall causes
- Hair fall causes in women
- What causes hair fall from root
- What is causing hair fall and shingles
- Cause for itching in scalp and hair fall
- Hair falling out fast itchy scalp
- Mustrubution is cause for hair fall