What causes hair fall and headaches during lactation?
Yes! She can take these medicines.
Thanks for writing to us.
Yes! your wife can take these medicines for her better health.
There are some suggestion from my side to you-
1) She should start some solid and semisolid food to her baby. It is very important for her mental and physical development.
because only mother milk is not sufficient for her development at this age.
2) You can consult a paediatrician and take advice for her food habbit.
3) Apart from these medicines your wife should take extra milk and milk product, daliya and moong dal etc. to fulfil her body needs.
4) She should take healthy, high protein and carbohydrate diet at frequent interval.
I think I have answered your query if you have further questions I will be happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...