What causes grey hair on vaginal area?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2013
Dec 2013

Dermatologist
Question
I am 34 years old and I hv gray hair on my XXXXXXX what can I do to make it go away?
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly elaborate and send pictures

Detailed Answer:

Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum.

I can understand your concern for grey hairs on probably your vaginal area (virginia).

In view to help you better I request you to kindly elaborate certain points:

- Since how long you have grey hair problem.

- How many of hair are grey.

- Is it diffuse complete greying of all the hair or the grey hair are in skewed manner individually interspersed between black hair.

I request you to kindly upload few good resolution pictures of your affected area with grey hair so that I can analyze it better. Kindly send good resolution pictures focusing the area of concern which can be seen on higher magnification. For uploading the pictures you have a facility on the right side of the page or can send on:

YYYY@YYYY

with "attention:Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia"

Hope to hear soon from your side.

With regards,

Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
MD- Dermatology & sexually transmitted diseases