What causes greenish stool and diahrea while on zinc and selenium supplements?
Get your stool examined.
Thanks for writing your query.
Green stools are common when bile does not get enough time for its action, as in diarrhea. Action of bile result in normal brownish color of the stool.
I would advise that you should get your stool examined for any infection or parasitic infestation.
You should eat light meals prepared under hygienic conditions.
You can take an antacid like Omeprazole 40mg once a day before meals.
A probiotic along with digestive enzyme preparation containing pepsin and fungal diastase after meals will be helpful.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Do workout supplements cause blood in stool
- Iron supplements causing blood in stools
- Zinc supplements cause black stool
- Calcium supplement cause white stool
- Iron supplement causing black specks on stool
- Does iron supplements cause green stool
- Selenium cause missed period
- Selenium deficiency causes
- Can pre workout supplements cause blood in stool
- Selenium poisoning causes