What causes green stools in a child?
Causes of passing green stool in child of 4...
Green stool might be related to:
- foods (green leaf)
- iron supplementation
- frequent bowel movements
- if other symptoms like fever, vomiting, diarrhea, it might indicate bowel infection
Can you please refer if your child is also having other symptoms (fever, vomiting, diarrhea)?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes green stool and pepcid ac
- What causes green stool in children
- What causes green stool in a six year old child
- Fuzzy green stool what causes fuzzy green stool in children
- What is the cause for green stools and flatulence
- What could be the cause of green stool in infant
- What causes lower back pain and green stools
- What causes green stool along with dizziness and sickness
- What causes green stool
- What causes green stool in child suffering from pneumonia