What causes globus hystericus?
Are you sure that there is no organic problem in the throat? Is that ruled out by a doctor? If yes then you are mostly anxious and have a lot of stress undergoing. In such a case you should have fast fixes for that situation. Stress and anxiety have profound effect on this feeling.
I have couple of tips for you if you have the lump in throat feel (globus hystericus)
1) Drink water- Hydration relieves you.
2) Jogging - Quick Jog for at least two miles can keep you stress out of way.
3) Proton pump inhibitors like PRILOSEC can help
4) You can meet a ND (naturopathic doctor) who can advise you some non dangerous herbs
Finally if there is no organic disorder a Psychologist can help you heal with behavioural therapy.
Hope this is helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Globus hystericus throat closing
- Globus hystericus natural treatments
- Globus hystericus and tongue tingling
- How to beat globus hystericus
- Can globus hystericus cause upper back pain
- Globus hystericus stomach pain
- Globus hystericus menopause
- Weird sensation is it globus hystericus
- Globus hystericus causes
- Symptoms globus hystericus remedy