What causes gastritis, vomiting and pain in cheek?
Here are a few suggestion.
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
In my opinion you have GI upset with stomach issues, Stomach inflammation and irritation can cause pain and burning..vomiting.
You need to do a few things..
Here is what i would advise you to do.
1) Avoid coffee,caffeine,, energy drinks, fizzy drinks (what ever is relevant).
2) OTC anti vomiting meds can be used i would advise my patients Motillium thrice a day.(prescription med)
3) Use high fibre diet like whole wheat and XXXXXXX products.
4) Fibre supplements can be used.
5) Drink loads of fluids.
6) Eat more fruits and vegetables less fat and red meat.
7)For stomach she can take Tums or Syrup Gavisvom to control acid.
8)Eat smaller multiple meals instead of big meal eating.
9)If this doesnt work in 2..3 days then contact doctor about further treatment options in that case i woule recommend my similar patients to take PPI (omeprazole 40mg daily) and A prokinetic like motillium
10) Her CBC and LFT test should be done to rule out any infection.
I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizzy hot sweaty vomiting pain in chest
- Severe vomiting pain while swallowing need a cure
- Gastritis vomit dark brown liquid
- Vomiting pain back of neck
- Nausea vomiting pain behind eye
- Vomiting, pain, feel like breathing menthol
- Vomiting pain in the abdomen liver stones
- Gerd gastritis vomiting taken nordette sufficient
- Gastritis vomiting when 20 weeks pregnant
- Gastritis vomiting binge eating what is going on