What causes gastritis and flatulence inspite of being on Metformin?
Can modify after knowing your blood sugar levels.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Your flatulence and Gastritis is due to Metformin. Before advising on dose reduction I need to know whether your blood sugars are under control with the present dose or it is high.
This is important because if your blood sugars are high then you may require a different medication instead of Metformin.
So kindly let me know your sugar levels on the present medication.
Will be looking forward for your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes excessive flatulence
- What causes flatulence problems
- Does metformin cause flatulence
- What causes uncontrollable flatulence
- What causes bad flatulence
- What causes extreme flatulence
- Gastritis and flatulence
- What causes flatulence and belching
- Smelly flatulence causes of flatulence
- What causes flatulence