What causes fussy behavior of an infant while passing urine?
It is normal, nothing to worry.
Hi XXXXXXX I'am Dr Suresh MD (paediatrics), I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.
It is normal for babies to be little fussy or cry before passing urine and stool and also while passing gas. In case of urine and stool it is due to urge pressure that causes some discomfort. Gas collection also causes discomfort so baby may cry or what we commonly call take more angdai (yawning). So there is nothing to worry, it is all normal.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of blood while urinating
- Causes for pain and burning while passing urine
- What causes leakage of urine after passing the motion
- Infant started passing smelly urine what could be causing this
- What causes hot sensation while passing urine
- What is the cause to pass urine frequently
- Causes of burning penis while passing urine
- What causes pain on passing urine
- What causes strong odor of urine in infants
- What causes difficulty in passing urine