What Causes Fullness In The Upper Abdomen After Eating?
Severe gastritis associated indigestion
I can understand your concern about GI symptoms.
1) Your symptoms are suggestive of dyspepsia associated indigestion.
2) Dyspepsia is condition in which acid production from stomach will be reduced due to various reasons, out of which severe gastritis is common cause (oedema and redness on inner layer of stomach).
3) Upper GI endoscopy is reliable, safe and recommended investigation option for such symptoms.
4) Also you need to start acidity medication (to reduce acidity) and intestinal digestive enzyme supplementation (to improve digestion) till you underwent endoscopy to find out exact cause for these symptoms. Once exact cause is found then appropriate treatment can be started.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any further doubt then I would be happy to help you.
Have a good day!
Hyperglycemia under evaluation
There are two possibilities on your last follow-up query.
1) either you checked blood sugar after taking meals which can produce false high value of blood sugar.
2) You might have diabetes as reflected with high blood sugar level which was then under control with diabetes medication or insulin injections.
3) You must check blood sugar in fasting state which is more reliable.
4) You must check Hb1Ac, which give idea about blood glucose levels in past 3-4 months,