What causes frequent urination?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Waking every 15 or20 minutes to urinate and fallunf no harm bone but. Lacwrarions and bruises. No diziness
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Clarification required.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query. Unfortunately I could not understand your query. Did you mean that you suffered a fall and had lacerations and bruises? I would request you to clarify and elaborate. I would also insist you to upload an image of the lacerations and bruises, if applicable.

I will wait for your inputs. Based on that I would guide you further.

Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 59 minutes later
I wake up every 10 15 minutes and fall. I havent hrt my back or neck but i have bruises up a down my buttocks and legs. Scratches and on my legs and arms. I donnt feel dizzy per se but unsteady
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Neurological evaluation required on priority basis.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for clarifying. I would strongly insist you to see a neurologist. There are various parts of the brain that deal with balance and problems with those areas could mess with your gait and balance. You should not ignore the scenario and should seek medical attention on primary basis.

Do not ignore it.