What causes frequent urination?
But I can answer it correctly if presented in English.
I understand that your question is not in English. I am trying to answer it through the help of translation. Most common symptoms of frequency of urination will be urinary tract infections. So I suggest to undergo test like urinalysis first and if confirmed, sensitive antibiotic needs to be started. However, things like diabetes needs to be ruled out if urinalysis is normal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What poison causes frequent urination
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- How long does sperm survive in the male urethra after ejaculation?
- Remedy for swollen and reddish penis of child?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- What causes abdominal pain when suffering from an enlarged prostate?
- What causes involuntary movements of the penis?
- What cause pain in testicles?
- What causes slow urine flow and groin tenderness?
- How to treat my sex life suffering with diabetics, hypertension and...
- Are the parameters of semen analysis report normal?
- What causes erectile dysfunction?