What causes frequent urination?
its a UTI
Thanks for contacting HCM,
These are typical symptoms of urnary tract infection which are recurring again and again for you. The typical burning sensation while urination, increased frequency of urine and lower abdominal and lower backache are characteristic.
You should opt for urine culture and sensitivity to isolate the organism and take antibiotics treatment for a week to complete treatment.
If sex triggers the symptoms then it is likely that your partner is also infected with bacteria and needs evaluation with a urine/urethral swab culture. In that case both have to be treated together.
Please visit your physician for an evaluation and lab test.
Wouldn't they also be able to detect a urinary tract infection. Which I have also asked them about.
its a Muti
If you have a urine culture report , i would like you to attach it with this platform and send it across for review. I am sure they have not done it.
everything you have said to me makes sense, so that's probably what it is
you are very good (maybe) XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What poison causes frequent urination
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- Is pregnancy possible without ovulation?
- Is pregnancy possible due to sex on 8th day from menstruation?
- At what age does a girl start to ovulate ?
- Is chemical hair straightening safe for a breast feeding woman?
- Can i have abdominal hysterectomy despite having IBS?
- What causes discomfort and pain in pelvic region?
- How to determine the expected date of delivery using last menstrual period?
- What does my ultrasound report suggest?
- Suggest treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease
- Suggest treatment for Rubella infection