What causes frequent urination?
Semen test not necessary.Need to rule out DI
I understand your query and concern.
You seem to have polyuria.
Ultrasound KUB and Prostate ,urine culture and RBS are NORMAL.
These findings comfortably rule out infection, diabetes and stones.
From here on we need to rule out the possibility of Diabetes Insipidus/DI.
For this you need to get the following:
2.urine specific gravity.
3.Simultaneous plasma and urine osmolality.
4.Plasma ADH level.
Semen test is not necessary at this point.
Post your further queries,if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What poison causes frequent urination
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children