What causes frequent urination while on Clomifene, Progynova and Duphaston?
Can continue same treatment for 3-6 months
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
One can go for ovulation induction and rupture by clomid and hCG injection for at least 6 cycles before going for IUI.
Moreover, in PCOS, there are high chances of conception by ovulation induction and hCG trigger.
I will suggest you to go for same treatment for another 3-4 months.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
1.which date shld I start follicle monitoring?
2.What can I take for cervical mucus?
3.Is there anuway to confirm ovulation?
1. Follicular monitoring should be started from day 9 of the cycle.
2. No treatment is required for increasing cervical mucus.
3. Yes, ovulation can be confirmed by ovulation kit like I sure.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination while on depo
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What poison causes frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?