Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

154 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What causes frequent urination, nausea and muscle weakness?

Answered by
Dr. Divakara

Internal Medicine Specialist

Practicing since :2006

Answered : 2358 Questions

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Are alkasol and stone 1 syrup same and both are for urinary infection and stone
Answered by Dr. Divakara 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be used for both conditions.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query.

Both contains same medicine Potassium Citrate . Both are used in treatment of Urinary Infection and Stones . While it is used for 4-5 days for Urinary Infection but it is used for 3-4 months in case of Kidney Stones.

Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Follow up: Dr. Divakara 2 hours later
Sir what would you suggest alkasol or stone 1 ... the dull pain is there now in the legs also calf muscles, pain in flank region..its been 25 days ... urination frequency was more earlier now ok ... after masturbation nausea vomitting and weakness till half n hour in a bad state.. so is it advisable to do masturbation and what do you think can be the diagnosis urinary infection or sumthing else
Answered by Dr. Divakara 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get Urine routine test done.

Detailed Answer:

As of masturbation is concerned , abstain from it for 2 weeks.

To comment on the diagnosis , Urine test has not been done ( Or not uploaded ) , so without going through the Urine report I can't comment on Urine Infection. The possibility of Kidney stones are still there even though the CT scan doesn't reveal anything.

So kindly get the Urine routine test done and upload the report.

I would suggest Stone 1 .

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Lab Tests

Recent questions on  Ct scan

doctor1 MD

I am experiencing a partial vision loss - probably a TIA - what will happen when I go to the emergency room?? YYYY@YYYY

doctor1 MD

My father undergone Electrical cardioversion treatment due to having severe Atrial Fibrilation (AF). Needless to say the treatment did not work after 4 attempts and they have prescribed him various medications to control the rate of the heart. We...

doctor1 MD

I got real dizzy and kinda lost tempory balance and experienced double vision but only for 30 seconds, twice yesterday. I am in good health at 78 years old and very active. eat healthy, Take a staten and low dose blood pressure and lots of vits daily

doctor1 MD

Sir, My right side floating rib hits somewhere and I am having pain while moving side to side when I sleep. Feels like the rib is hitting some organs or the muscles where may be some inflammation. I have taken X-ray , gone through CT-Scan and Lever test and as per the direction of a hospital but they could not find out anything wrong. I am 53 year old.