What causes frequent urination, nausea and muscle weakness?

Dr. Divakara

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Are alkasol and stone 1 syrup same and both are for urinary infection and stone
Answered by Dr. Divakara 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be used for both conditions.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Both contains same medicine Potassium Citrate . Both are used in treatment of Urinary Infection and Stones . While it is used for 4-5 days for Urinary Infection but it is used for 3-4 months in case of Kidney Stones.

Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.

Follow up: Dr. Divakara 2 hours later
Sir what would you suggest alkasol or stone 1 ... the dull pain is there now in the legs also calf muscles, pain in flank region..its been 25 days ... urination frequency was more earlier now ok ... after masturbation nausea vomitting and weakness till half n hour in a bad state.. so is it advisable to do masturbation and what do you think can be the diagnosis urinary infection or sumthing else
Answered by Dr. Divakara 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get Urine routine test done.

Detailed Answer:
HI

As of masturbation is concerned , abstain from it for 2 weeks.

To comment on the diagnosis , Urine test has not been done ( Or not uploaded ) , so without going through the Urine report I can't comment on Urine Infection. The possibility of Kidney stones are still there even though the CT scan doesn't reveal anything.

So kindly get the Urine routine test done and upload the report.

I would suggest Stone 1 .

Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana