What causes frequent urination, bladder pain and urge to urinate?
The pain is so bad at night it wakes me put of a dead sleep, I can barely get out of bed, relieve my bladder pain gets bearable then wakes me up in a couple hours again. Get up three to four times a night
Needs to evaluate to establish diagnosis.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have increased urge and frequency of urination associated with severe pain in bladder since 4 months .
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) What was the histo pathological diagnosis of tumour removed from bladder ?
2) Have you ever done uroflometry and cystometry study of bladder ?
Your symptoms are mostly due to combined effect of irritation of bladder and small capacity bladder and need to get following teats .
1)Endoscopic examination of bladder (Cystoscopy) with estimation of bladder capacity and biopsy of bladder.
2) Ultrasound scanning of the abdomen
3) Intravenous Pyelography (IVP)
Advice of a qualified Urologist will be of much help to establish the diagnosis and further management.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What would cause frequent urination and chest pain
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- Getting frequent urination without pain what is causing this
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination