What causes frequent urination and white specks in urine?
Further details needed.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query but would need you to elaborate upon the problem. By 'sperm like substance' do you mean that semen is coming out after you pass urine? Please elaborate upon it and also mention how long it has been occurring. Furthermore, please confirm whether you mean that you have a frequent urge to pass urine? Based on that I will guide you further.
Get your urine tested
Thanks for writing back. I would insist you to get a routine microscopy and culture sensitivity of your urine done. Also collect the substance that appears at the end and get a microscopy of the same done. Interventions can be planned based on the findings.
Depends upon the parameters
Thanks for writing back. I am not talking about STDs. I am talking about what stuff is made of. If the thick drop after passing urine contains no sperms, I would consider it nothing to worry about. It is possibly the mucoid content that is making it appear thick and 'sperm like'.
I was also interested in the specific gravity of the urine. If it is normal, there is nothing to bother about.
Glad to be of service
Feel free to ask me back in case of any further queries. I would be there to assist you.
You need not worry.
Had there been anything worth worrying, it would have been detected in the tests.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- Ginger cause frequent urinate
- What poison causes frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children