What causes frequent urination and painful urination?
Go to urgent care XXXXXXX
Good Day and thank you for being with Healthcare Magic!
You may have urinary tract infection. As to the cause of the UTI we have to investigate with laboratory examinations and imaging studies.
Fecal material in the urine is a serious matter and is the pathognomonic sign for an abnormal connection between a segment of an intestine and the urinary bladder. This condition is usually brought about by a ruptured diverticulum and confirmed by CT SCAN.
I will suggest you going to urgent care to get a urinalysis and possibly prescribed an antibiotic as early as possible to relieve your symptoms
I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: http://www.HealthcareMagic.com/doctors/dr-manuel-c-see-iv/66014 I would gladly help you. Best wishes
Regards, Manuel C. See IV, M.D. DPBU FPUA
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What would cause frequent urination and chest pain
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- Getting frequent urination without pain what is causing this
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination
- Scrotum became very dry and flakes off. Had unprotected sex. Could this...
- Frequent urination and feeling of inadequate void. What could be the...
- Diagnosed with Epididymitis. Prescribed with metronidazole. Relieved...
- Had unprotected sex and penis is red. Anything serious?
- Noticed tightness in skin on shaft of penis. Having pain and lost skin...
- Have problem of small penis both in erect and flaccid state. Should i...
- Experiencing bladder infection with bleeding. Urine test showed blood in...
- What does blood in urine indicate?
- Does a blood and urine test rule out an occult infection,or can it be...
- What causes painful urination when suffering from Old man's disease?