What causes frequent urination and discomfort in the uterus?
UTI is suspicion, needs work up
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Frequent urination and discomfort in uterus are indicates likely a uti. Get a urine routine exam done and start medications accordingly. Take some antispasmodic for the relief of discomfort for a while. You may take mefenamic acid too , its easily available over the counter.
Meanwhile good coital and toilet habits, frequent intake of water and fluids and good hygiene is advised. Get a urine exam, vaginal swabs if any discharge and see what comes up.
I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discusison please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What poison causes frequent urination
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children