What causes frequent urination and blood in urine?
Mostly due to infection of bladder (Cystitis) or stone in lower ureter
Thanks for your query,
Constant urge to pass urine with spotting of blood is mostly due to infection of bladder (Cystitis) or due to presence of stone in lower ureter
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get following basic
tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
Take antibiotic like Cefexime and Nitrofurantoin twice daily along with urine alkalizer Citralka thrice daily and anti muscuranic drug like Darifenacin once daily .
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water .
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination with traces of blood
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- Having frequent urination with blood what could be the cause
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?