What causes frequent urination and blood in urine?
Will most probably require a doctors visit
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query wth diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. Increased urgency, frequent urination and blood in urine are all signs of either:
+Urinary tract infection (most common and in my opinion most likely)
+Sexually transmitted infection
+Renal tract abnormality
But please note ma'am, that all the above mentioned conditions require a doctors visit and most probably antibiotic coverage. So it would be best to visit a doctor and go about a urine analysis to confirm the diagnosis and allow initiation of accurate management.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please do not hesitate to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination with traces of blood
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- Having frequent urination with blood what could be the cause
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children