• question-icon

What causes frequent urination along with throat infection?

Posted on Thu, 10 Aug 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi..My name is Mr.xxxxxx aged 35
Here my problem is that I feel itching sensation inside my throat to abdomen upto naval area rit now .
I have do surgery of circumcision cos earlier I felt too much itching from penis( phimosis and smega problem under foreskin) to upto throat..but after circumsion now only feeling inside itching sensation from throat to straight naval upto abdomen...from May onwards I am suffering from throat infection ..spondilysys..so still medicine is going on for spondilysys...and in related this april USG found simple cyst in right iliac fossa in mesentry 2.6*2.7*2.8 cm with thin walled.but it doesnt create any pain or discomfort fot bowl clear or urine..on that time I took treatment of homeopathy medicine for cyst..that made me ill..made me frequent urination and itching started from penis to throat..now after circumcision that below part itching stopped but upper part sensation still feeling deeply from throat to chest to naval area inside of my body.
coming my testes are normal CBC; Sugar fasting and random 93 and HBA1C is 5.0; utine culture&routine are normal ;
Serum creatinine level 0.9; coming to Liver function test details are below:
Total bilirubin 1.06; total protein 7.7;
Albumin 4.4 ;
Globulin 3.3;
A: G ratio 1: 3:1
SGOT 31 and SGPT 59
ALP 97 and Gamma GT 99
coming to pre dialysis serology package is normal and non reactive and HSV 1 2 IGG IGM is also negative..so I dnt understand what is the cause for feeling the itching sensation from inside throat to naval area .
is this allergy disorder in my internal organ throat esophagus to naval part??
Kindly suggest me medicine ..pls help me.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
An oral antihistamine e.g Fexofenadine.

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I am Dr.Kakkar (Dermatologist). I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.
Your lab tests are fine.
Itching is not a visceral symptom i.e it is not elicited from internal organs like esophagus, intestines and other viscera. Itching is a purely cutaneous symptom.
Throat tickling can be due to pharyngitis which may be allergic in origin but beyond that i.e esophagus, intestines and other viscera usually do not elicit itching.
I suggest you to take an Oral antihistamines e.g Tab. Allegra 120 mg (Fexofenadine) once daily for a few days. It is an antiallergic and would likely help the tickling/ itching feeling in throat.

Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 38 minutes later
thanks sir; but the problem is coming from inside not exactly throat but it is rightly coming from chest to middle of abdomen like naval area...this is exactly happening with me sir..pls check the matter and reply me kindly
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Remedy for non-specific itching - possibly a referred symptom of neural ori

Detailed Answer:
Thank you.

This sensation of itching/ tickling could be a referred symptom due to your underlying spine issue i.e it could be neural in origin. I suggest you to take a methylcobalamine, nortriptyline and pregabalin combination e.g Tab. Nervigen-NP, twice daily for a few days. It is a prescription medication. It would be better if you also talk about this proposed treatment with your spine specialist too.

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist