What causes frequent urge to urinate?
Urinary tract infection
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I went through your query and understood your concerns.
Your symptoms are suggestive of Urinary tract infection. For this, I would suggest you to get a urine routine test done to look for infection, if any. If there is infection, you will need a course of urinary antibiotics like Norfloxacin. I also advise my patients Syrup Citralka 2 tablespoons in half glass of water thrice daily for 3 days in acute episode. Continue to take Vitamin C and cranberry juice. They are helpful in preventing urinary infections. You must maintain good personal hygiene and keep the toilets clean as well to prevent an infection. Your partner,if there, must follow the same measures as well, as both of you can be infecting each other.
Hope i answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What is the cause of frequent and uncontrollable urination
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What is the cause of frequent urge to urinate
- What causes urge to urinate
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- Taking azithromycin 500mg for strep throat. What medicine should I take...
- Had chronic stomach problems. Felt knot near belly button, greenish...
- Laproscopic appendectomy done. Feeling pain in stomach, bloated,...
- Having lump on carotid artery. Sore to touch. Feels while moving neck....
- Having pain in arm and shoulder. Taking panadol. Any suggestion?
- 7 month pregnant. Started vomiting and feeling like acidity. Will it be...
- Experiencing severe stomach cramps. Not getting cured by tylenol....
- 17 month old baby having red rash on feet, legs and scrotum. Should I be...
- Infant fell off bed, fever, blinking hard, eyes crossing, getting tired....
- Abdominal pain, burning when sitting up from bed. Negative UTI stick...