What causes frequent urge to urinate and painful urination?
Possible kidney infection
Hello ! Thank you for using Health Care Magic.
I have gone through your question and I understand your concern.
It could be a Urinary Tract infection and the fever , paim in lower back sign ,shows that the infection has reached the kidneys , you need to start antibiotic treatment immediately
You need to go to the hospital to do a urine test,blood test to confirn the diagnosis ,find out the type of bacteria and start the treatment .
Drink planty of water (stay hydrated ).
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you have any further questions.,I will be happy to help.
Take Care !
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of frequent and uncontrollable urination
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What would cause frequent urination and chest pain
- What causes frequent urination and foul smell in urine
- What is the cause of frequent urge to urinate
- What causes urge to urinate
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- Getting frequent urination without pain what is causing this
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination