What causes frequent sneezing and ear clogging during a new house inspection in a person susceptible to allergy?
A late reaction.
I can understand your concern.
As you explain the history it might be a late reaction due to something.
I would recommend you to ventilate the house, take off the carpets and blankets and do a general clean up of the house.
Instead you can take an antihistamine drug such as Desloratadine tablet once before sleeping for some days.
I hope to have been helpful.
Regards and feel free to ask me again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent sneezing allergy or sinusitis
- What could cause food allergies
- What causes multiple food allergies
- What causes allergy to paracetamol
- What causes allergies to develop
- What causes sulfa allergies
- What causes allergy in back
- Can allergies cause ear pressure
- What allergy cause keratosis pilaris
- What causes allergies in adults