What causes frequent retching and throbbing headache during early pregnancy?
It is normal.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
In early months of pregnancy, it is normal to have retching, altered taste sensation, altered taste sensation instead of proper vomiting. Mild headache, feeling tired are also symptoms of pregnancy and can happen due to hormonal changes during pregnancy.
If you are pregnant then there is no need to worry. In case the headache is persistent then you can take acetaminophen after meals to have relief. In case the problem persists then do consult your gynecologist for proper prescription medicines.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes throbbing headaches and eyes sensitive towards light
- Can early pregnancy cause headaches
- What causes sudden throbbing headaches
- Headaches during early pregnancy
- Throbbing headache causes
- What causes vomiting during early pregnancy
- Unilateral throbbing headache causes
- Bleeding during early pregnancy causes
- Does vyvanse cause throbbing headache
- What causes bleeding in an early pregnancy