What causes frequent nose bleeds in the morning every day?
Most probably they are not infested by bed bugs.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic . Thank you for posting your query.
I can understand your concern.
Nose bleeds can be due to various reasons like excessive dry climate , foreign body , inflammatory conditions of the nasal mucosa , hypertension - to name a few.
Do not worry.
I would suggest you to
- Check your blood pressure - high blood pressure is often a cause of nose bleed
- Drink loads of water - often hot and humid climate provokes nose bleed
- Get your blood hemogram , B.T , C.T , Prothrombin time done
- Get a CT scan of your sinuses.
There are plenty of treatment options like nasal packing , cauterisation and many to control nose bleeds.
I would suggest you to visit an ENT surgeon. He/she can examine you and correlate clinically and guide on further management.
Hope this helps.
Write back to us.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes frequent nose bleeds
- What do frequent nose bleeds mean
- Frequent nose bleeds with clots
- What is the treatment for frequent nose bleeds and headache
- Frequent nose bleeds ammonia
- Frequent nose bleeds adults cause
- Child having frequent nose bleeds what could be the reason
- What could be the reason for frequent nose bleeding
- Frequent nose bleeding in adults
- Could arachnoid cyst cause frequent nose bleeds