What causes frequent loose bowel movements?
You are might having acute gastroenteritis.
Welcome to HCM.
I appreciate your concerns.
I think you are might having an acute gastroenteritis.
I shall advice you to take tablet loperamide for stopping stool.
Ors 1 lit a day
tablet oofloxacin+ ornidazole for antibiotic.
Fungal diastage combination.
Your doctor will know the doses.
Hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose bright red bowel movement
- What is the cause of loose bowel
- Anxiety and frequent bowel movements causes
- What causes loose and greenish bowel movement
- What could be the cause for frequent bowel movements
- Causes of loose bowel movements
- What causes loose bowel movements
- What causes frequent bowel movements in infants
- What causes sticky stools and frequent bowel movements
- What causes frequent bloody bowel movements
- What causes dizziness and cold sensation all over body?
- Is Wood's lamp examination the right way to diagnose vitiligo?
- Suggest treatment for skin lesions
- What causes fatigue and fibromyalgia post cholecystectomy?
- Suggest treatment for peripheral pulmonary stenosis in children
- How long can Duoluton L can be used for delay in period?
- What do the red spots on chest indicate?
- Suggest treatment for degenerative disc disease, severe disc damage and...
- Suggest treatment for chest tightness and breathing difficulty
- Can worm infestation cause recurrent bouts of cough causing vomiting?