What causes frequent leg cramps?
hello and thanks for the query,
this sounds like clarification. this is actually a circulatory issue where the arteries may be narrowed causing the pain you are experiencing.
I would touch base with your doctor. your doc may request a circulation study which might help diagnose this issue. there are some
medications which might be helpful or maybe a procedure which might provide some relief.
also we must make sure you do not have anemia - this can cause bad leg cramps and fatigue as well. please discuss with your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Getting severe leg cramps at night what is causing this
- What causes leg cramps and redness in leg with fever
- Leg cramps causes
- Steroids causing leg cramps
- Causes of leg cramps and weakness
- Lower leg cramps causes
- Diseases that cause leg cramps
- Leg cramps causes and cures
- What is the cause of leg cramps with eye pain
- Night leg cramps causes