What causes frequent dizziness in a child?
He needs to get a CT scan of brain done
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Assault to head may lead to chronic subdural hematoma which could manifest with intermittent dizziness followed by deep sleep. Getting a CT scan of brain done would help in detecting if there is an underlying pathology/neurological problem associated.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child frequent dizzy queesy
- What causes frequent dizziness in a child
- Frequent dizziness causes
- Frequent dizziness episodes what is causing this
- What causes frequent dizziness
- Symptoms of Frequent dizziness
- Frequent dizzy spells difficulty in focusing taking dianette cause
- Frequent dizziness and light headedness
- Frequent dizziness and nausea
- Experiencing frequent dizzy spells stressed out worried about cause