What causes frequent bruising?
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
The cause of easy bruising should first be worked up.
Platelet counts, BT (Bleeding Time), CT (Clotting Time) should be found. Mal absorption and dietary deficiency can lead to vitamin K deficiency which can lead to easy bruising.
However supplementation with vitamin K without knowing the cause should be avoided.
Wishing you best of health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of frequent thirst
- What causes frequent stretch
- What is the cause for frequent hiccups
- What causes frequent dizziness
- What causes frequent hives
- What causes frequent aspiration
- What is cause of frequent stomachaches
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What causes frequent sweating
- What is the cause for frequent headache
- What causes weight gain inspite of being on Effexor for depression?
- What does twinging sensation in and around stomach indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pressure under lower left rib cage
- Suggest treatment for scleroderma
- Is Stematil safe with Sertraline?
- What causes low MPV?
- Does drinking excess water lead to reduced kidney function?
- Does Claritin Redi medication cause lymphadenopathy?
- Can hepatitis-C be contracted through a cut wound in the hand?
- What causes numbness in legs and face after taking steroid injections in...