What causes frequent bowel movements in an elderly person with hypertension?
Injection is a good option.
Welcome to HCM,
I have read your query,
Since you cannot tolerate oral vitamin supplements well and they are causing increased bowel movements, I would also opine in favor of giving multivitamin in injections form.
I also advise my patients to take multivitamin injection (brand names: Eldervit or injection MVI or injection Neurobion forte) once in a week intra-muscularly (means to be given in buttocks.)
Intra-muscular injections are comparatively safe and give good results than oral supplements.So I would suggest to go for injections.
You can also take your blood pressure and anxiety medications simultaneously.
Hope this helps and let me know if you need more help.
Dr XXXXXXX kabra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Twisted bowel cause frequent bowel movements
- Urine shows protein frequent bowel movements cause
- What causes frequent bowel movement after having food
- Anxiety and frequent bowel movements causes
- Does total hysterectomy cause frequent bowel movements
- What could be the cause for frequent bowel movements
- Ramipril causes frequent bowel movements
- What causes frequent bowel movements in infants
- What causes sticky stools and frequent bowel movements
- Had surgery for hernia frequent bowel movements cause