What causes frequent bowel movement and discomfort in the abdomen?

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: for the last 4 days I have been going to the bathroom frequently with where basically water pours out of me
some discomfort in my belly. what should i do or take
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please do take some time out to answer a few questions ma'am, thank you

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. If you do not mind, please do take some time out to answer my questions as your query was a little vague, and I only wish to answer your query in a more accurate manner and direct you towards good health.

1. By water flowing out of you did you mean you are urinating frequently or are having watery diarrhoea?

2. If you are urinating frequently, is it accompanied with burning sensation?

3. If you are having frequent watery diarrhoea, did it start a certain amount of time after a particular meal? If so, what did you eat? And how many hours after that meal did your symptoms start?

4. Please write to me with any other symptoms you are experiencing like nausea, vomiting, chills, fever, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you in order to help you further.

Best wishes.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad