What causes frequent and painful urination with fever and sweating?
a urinary tract infection probably
if you've never had pain along with the other symptoms then the most likely cause is a urinary tract infection. The negative urinalysis a few weeks ago does not add any useful information because it just tells us that you had no infection back then. We need a new urinalysis to find out if an infection developed meanwhile.
If the urinalysis is positive for an infection then antibiotic treatment would be required and radiological investigation of the urinary tract, starting with an ultrasound scan.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and tenderness in perineum afte fever
- Frequent fever causes
- What could cause a back pain after a fever
- What is the cause of back pain with fever
- What causes abdominal pain with fever
- What causes upper abdominal pain and fever
- What causes on and off stomach pain with fever
- Having chills sweating and fever what could be the cause
- What is the cause for chest pain after fever
- What causes barping and pain below the ribs and fever