What causes foul smelling watery discharge from anus?

Dr. BR Hudda

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: i keep getting like a moist anus. just a little bit of what feels like water but smells of poop that i got to wipe like every 30 minutes. i drink allot of coffee. i get done exercise. I poop maybe twice a day. I've been eating lots of oranges and drinking lemon juice to help my metabolism. I'm 23 years old and 194 lbs
Answered by Dr. BR Hudda 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please provide more information

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I had gone through your question very diligently and I really appreciate your concern
Moist anus might be related to fissure or fistula in Ano or an infected anal gland.
Here I would like further information for better assessment of the condition
Are you having itching or burning sensation around anus?
Since how long you have this problem?
Do you have any history of constipation?

In my opinion you should take lots of dietary fiber supplements, fresh fruits and vegetables
You can apply anaesthetic ointment like lignocaine in case of pain or burning sensation around anus.
Have plenty of fluid

Please write back to me with these details so that I will be able to tell you more accurately.
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar