What causes foul smelling urine, bad taste in mouth and upper back pain?
Urine culture test should be done.
Thank you for the query.
You should have urine analysis and urine culture test done. This tests can identify the bacteria causing the infection and check its sensitivity to antibiotics.
As you have been on antibiotics recently, please also start probiotic intake to rebuild good intestinal bacteria. Lac of them can be the bad taste in your mouth.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urinating alot with upper back pain
- Hiv and upper back pain
- Meth causing upper back pains
- Upper back pain causes cancer
- What is the remedy for upper back pain
- Upper back pain taste of blood
- What causes upper back pain
- Upper back pain bronchitis
- What is the treatment for upper back pain
- Upper back pain and foam in urine
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?