What causes foul smelling blood from mole in pubic area?

Dr. Muhammed Aslam

Posted on Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have a mole on my pubic area which has grown significantly in recent months. When pressure is applied, it emits a foul smelling blood. I HAVE had colon cancer 7 years ago.
Answered by Dr. Muhammed Aslam 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
kindly see a dermatologist

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,welcome to health care magic forum.
I am dr aslam here to help a you.
Changes in a mole,like change in size, shape,consistency, pain,itching, any discharge etc needs early medical attention. We have to rule out any significant pathological changes by appropriate investigation. In such cases,after physical examination, usually a biopsy is advised.If biopsy finds nothing abnormal, we need not worry.otherwise we may need excision.
Kindly see a dermatologist for proper evaluation and management.
Hope your query is answered.
Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T